We’re looking for a full-time Project Manager to join our team in Hong Kong. As we navigate new and ongoing projects, we need someone at the heart of the studio who enjoys the triumphs, surprises and energy of a creative driven environment. The superman / superwoman of our day to day running, this position requires someone organised, detailed and resourceful who can do it all to help keep us on track and our gears turning.
What we look for:
- Minimum 2 years of management experience
- Experience in branding & design studio or agency is a great addition
- Ability to coordinate and maintain bridge between creative team and client
- Eloquent communication and relationship skills both internally and externally
- Organisation skills for scheduling, managing timeline, budgeting and invoices
- Can keep the big picture in mind while overseeing the details
- Proactive, resourceful and quick in thinking and action
- Proficiency in written English
- Proficiency in spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your CV and expected salary with the subject line “Project Manager”.